27/08/2009

Running Apparel



I like running clothes, and will buy something new for myself when I can come up with a reason to do it! Not even have to be a good reason or a new ... I'm not too proud to use stale, bad reasons if necessary. In fact, more than half of the cabinet is running gear consists of: running shirt and running shorts and a jacket and tights. Running shoes and socks and hats, oh my!

I've tried (but did not quite work yet) to get every color are available at both the top and running shorts. This project is in progress, but a fun one ... Everybody needs a hobby, right? And you'll see me Stylin 'when I was walking in the running the orange shirt and orange running shorts ... You even can not see me .... I almost neon at that time.
I felt very important to feel comfortable when walking, and of course the color-coordinated as well. Not only make the experience much more pleasant walk; run as clothing that is important for body temperature regulation: to remain calm in the hot months and
warm during the winter. Not to mention compensate for changes in humidity and cold winds, etc.

When I decided to train for my first marathon, it was the beginning of the new year. And that means I have to start to build up mileage in January. I really needed winter to running apparel. Fortunately, the mild winter one. Almost every day I can wear short-sleeved running shirt with a light running jacket and running tights. I always wear a hat walking and on cold days, gloves. Close serve two purposes: to keep my eyes from the glare and walked the cold, to keep the heat in. peeling gloves usually about half way through the walk. There are a couple of times to walk when I have to wear wool hats, but usually only when the wind came out.

I found that running a light jacket is necessary to run at that time this year. Not only keeping me warm, but it was vented, so I do not get too hot for walking. I've heard that running causes the temperature was 10 degrees warmer. Before I had a jacket to run, when I would run in cold weather, I'll wear long-sleeved running shirt. But this is not a great strategy when I started walking out I felt cold, and then, after I started to heat up, pushing the arm just does not do the trick to cool me. By having a vented jacket, is now the axis of moisture from my skin, and I do not get cold during the walk again. Because I hate to be too hot when walking, glad that I can take my running jacket if I get too hot, and put it back on as soon as I started to cool. We have a very low humidity in western Montana, so if I was walking when the sun came out, can heat up pretty quickly, even during the winter.

Although I will warm up in the sun, it was important for me to note that when running in temps below 45 degrees F, I have to run wear tight pants. It is important to keep leg muscles warm. Although sometimes I might be a little too hot when wearing tight pants, I found the recovery time is much faster, and I was not sick the next day. My main problem with running tights is that I do not have many colors to choose from as I did in the election running shorts. I think it's okay, because I only have one running jacket. So what's the point? I just learned to be content with just wearing a different hat colors run. Training of the most difficult times for me was the transition seasons: winter into spring and spring to summer. After walking in the pants and jacket all winter, I was excited to wear shorts to walk without a jacket, only wearing short-sleeved running shirt.

I have to be careful, because the spring in Montana could bring some unexpected, very bad weather. It only takes one time caught in a blizzard of spring for me to realize that even though it may look good to begin with, I ran for 2 to 2 ½ hours at a time. A lot can happen weather-wise during that time. As they say in Montana, 'If you do not like the weather, wait a few minutes. " I ran a long training run with my friend Vickie ride a bike along with me, and easier to start with many more layers of clothing to run. When I am warm, I'll spill execute one item of clothing, and he will fall over just like that in the saddle bag. I'm doing a lot of my long walk during the spring weather is unpredictable, so have there with me for a long training run to make it easy prepared for whatever weather may bring. Thanks, Vickie! Of course, my favorite season to travel is summer: mainly because most of the clothes go as the season. As I said before, I hate to be too hot when running, so I walked in shorts for most likely the types who have generously parted to allow the runner next to me the most comfortable and coolest running. But I also have a few more shorts long run good for a cold morning or late spring day. My undershirt (running shirts - tank tops) is a very mild cold, wick-away material. I've noticed that some of my running shirt does not breathe well, so I use mostly for the morning walk when it was not too hot yet.

Okay .... so maybe I had gone too much about running clothes, but my point is this: when walking, I want to be smart about what I wear. So have many choices about what to wear, I do not have to worry that I am not entitled to run a piece of apparel. That's how I justify permanent

1 komentar on "Running Apparel"

Unknown on 12/01/2009 12:43 am said...

nice blog for fashion. good tips and news here thaks from all. visit to know more about fashion model

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

Archive